The Eight Dream of Nephertiti
Birds of Happiness Pink flight
+1(801) 400-7625 (USA)
Marina Lukach, Artist and photographer, member of the National Union of Photographers of Ukraine.
I live in both countries: Kiev Ukraine and Farmington Utah.
International photo contest "Trierenberg Super Circuit" (Austria) awarded me with gold, silver and bronze medals.
My FiberArt works and photos continue to live in private collections of Ukraine, Holland, Austria, United States, Russia, England, Italy, Germany and UAE. "Master of the Year" by the International «VATIKAM» Designers Association 2015.
I am grateful that God blessed me with energy, talents, and the ability to work hard. All these make my life to be high quality. In this plane is the realization of the potential, to have all the reasons to be happy every day, enjoy the feedback and live
in the community of people that I love. I develop my talents. They feed me emotionally, materially, spiritually and meditatively. It is an ongoing spiral of the quality of my life.
I love the Lord, my family, technical progress and visual art.
I mix different techniques in my art work such as: Batik, embroidery, painting, weaving, beads, textile manipulations and photography. I'm use a combination of sewing, felting, crochet, knitting, drawing, printing, dyeing (with chemical and natural dyes) to make art. I make unique frames for my art work. They often show the continuation of my art. My self-esteem gets spoiled with the phrases like "I have never seen anything like this".
I use the best fabrics from India, America, Japan, Ukraine, the Netherlands, Canada, England, Sweden and other countries. The fabrics I use are: silk, lace, wool, felt, linen, cotton, satin, velvet, viscose, voile, gabardine, tapestry, jersey, woolen cloth, jacquard, georgette, cashmere, muslin, crepe, voile, gauze, merino, mohair, moire, organza, brocade, cotton velvet, plush, poplin, broadcloth, taffeta, twal, tulle, tulle, felt, canvas, chiffon. (Intesa – Italy, Boutique line – Denmark, Marvic Textiles – London, Parkertex fabrics – London, Unique Fine Fabrics – Canada, Kashmir Fabrics – USA, Tino de Gotto – Italy, Romo Fabrics – Italy, Wesco Fabrics – USA etc.)
The knowledge of these things holds me afloat in this life:
The Universe is friendly to us. God loves us.
Things start up every day
The journey of thousand steps starts with the first step
The world only has possibilities
Charity never dies away
Happiness for me is to know who we are , where we come from, why we are here on earth, and where we are going after.
The most important reason for happiness is my family.
EXHIBITIONS AND AWARDS:
- 2007 - Gold Medal "Trierenberg Super Circuit"
- 2007 - Diploma FIAP
- 2008 – Exhibited in Ukraine, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Holland, England, in
the exposition Trierenberg Super Circuit
- 2009 - Gold Medal "Trierenberg cuper circuit"
- 2009 - Bronze Medal "Trierenberg cuper circuit"
- 2009 - Diploma magazine "DFoto"
- 2012 - One of the top 150 exhibitions out of roughly 10,000.
- 2012 - Featured exhibition in The Church History Museum, Salt Lake City Utah,
USA at the “9th Annual International Art Competition” for six months.
- 2014 - Leavitt Institute Annual Social Salt-Lake-City, Utah, USA
- 2014 - Participation at annual "Zion Bank Ar, Utah (USA)
- 2014 - Charity art-show Art-night for Ukraine , Utah (USA)
- 2014 - Exhibition in the Ukrainian House in Kiev
- 2015 - Exhibition "Heavenly Hundred dedicated", Kiev Ukraine
- 2015 - Exhibition "People's Defense"
- 2015 - Exhibition of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine "Spravzhnі Ukraїntsі"
- 2015 - "Kiev Fashion week"
- 2015 - "Designe living tendency" Ukraine
- 2016 - In the category "Textile" My work was awarded the diploma of 1 degree of
a honorary title "Master of the Year" by the International «VATIKAM»
- 2016 - New York Art Expo